its really sad that a blogger with your talent blogs so rarely.
Your words melt my already broken heart. My eyes well up with tears and yes, truth is always bitter. Please blog often, it is my only consolation.
I agree
How do u come up with this stuff..and yes I agree that you must blog more often.. you are a gifted blogger.
Love the photo...the line i get all the time - 'get a dog':)
Hi, blog-hopper here :D HAD to comment on this photo - an absolute beaut it is, literally speaks a thousand words too!Stay cool. :)
Love is that faint stirring in the heart.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
its really sad that a blogger with your talent blogs so rarely.
Your words melt my already broken heart. My eyes well up with tears and yes, truth is always bitter. Please blog often, it is my only consolation.
I agree
How do u come up with this stuff..
and yes I agree that you must blog more often.. you are a gifted blogger.
Love the photo...
the line i get all the time - 'get a dog'
:)
Hi, blog-hopper here :D HAD to comment on this photo - an absolute beaut it is, literally speaks a thousand words too!
Stay cool. :)
Love is that faint stirring in the heart.
Post a Comment