soRRy to use yr coMMent box to get coNNected to you. Infact u had left a coMMent on my Blog [The Doers] about the Pure Non-Veg tshirt but u had not put down yr contact info there. Heres mine: neildantas@gmail.com ... there are more t-shirts in the tshirt album there. Do chk it out.
hello saltwaterblues, yours is one of the few blogs i folow regularly... because, to quote l'oreal, you're worth it. well, more than just worth it. greatblog you have here! and i'd like to join randomrobin in asking about the photos... really good selection, and if you're the photographer yourself, an amazing eye.
13 comments:
Do we ever really stop searching? is it possible to get hold og you on email?
love the imagery in this :)
And I stopped seeking...and I found it all
had been waiting for a post for months...and the post lives up to the expectations
Fabulous. I could say that about 14 more times but then I'd be repeating myself.
lovely picture. you havent lost your touch :)
the scariest thing about seeking is sometimes finding, for who amongst us ever truly knows what we want?
Its been a while since I saw this.. but ultimately when you seek, if you will definitely find :) .. its just that sometimes we run out of patience.
think we should put these into a book SWB. reach a wider audience and all that.
I am sure you hear a lot of raves, but here is another one that adds to your coffers, are all these photographs taken by you?
If so, well, neat work!
lovely :)
soRRy to use yr coMMent box to get coNNected to you.
Infact u had left a coMMent on my Blog [The Doers]
about the Pure Non-Veg tshirt
but u had not put down yr contact info there.
Heres mine: neildantas@gmail.com
...
there are more t-shirts in the tshirt album there. Do chk it out.
hello saltwaterblues, yours is one of the few blogs i folow regularly... because, to quote l'oreal, you're worth it. well, more than just worth it. greatblog you have here! and i'd like to join randomrobin in asking about the photos... really good selection, and if you're the photographer yourself, an amazing eye.
thanks :)
I feel too much and that is my problem. Whatever you have said is what I go through always. I find solace in your quotes.
Post a Comment