glad that "the waiting" has finally ended
long time no see....glad that an end has marked a start :-)
found sum nice words here......simple...and effective....!!*smiles*..Shi
Look who is around finally!!And of course, lovely lines!
Lovely lines and beautiful pictures. You never cease to amaze.
I clicked on your blog link to wish you a happy new year too and ask you why you stopped posting! Looks like someone is back...:)
and like luther's dream,this one,too,finds agreement in all our hearts
I wonder...if I look at that positively or negatively? How are you?
Ha! If that is the only way out to peace...i join hands with you! Let alone happiness, sometimes peace gets so elusive; guess it goes into some peaceful hiding! Sorry about my ramble...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
glad that "the waiting" has finally ended
long time no see....
glad that an end has marked a start :-)
found sum nice words here......simple...and effective....!!
*smiles*
..Shi
Look who is around finally!!
And of course, lovely lines!
Lovely lines and beautiful pictures. You never cease to amaze.
I clicked on your blog link to wish you a happy new year too and ask you why you stopped posting!
Looks like someone is back...:)
and like luther's dream,this one,too,finds agreement in all our hearts
I wonder...if I look at that positively or negatively?
How are you?
Ha! If that is the only way out to peace...i join hands with you! Let alone happiness, sometimes peace gets so elusive; guess it goes into some peaceful hiding! Sorry about my ramble...
Post a Comment