I have to say it again.. This blog is so beautiful.. You have a gift for putting into words what others can only feel.. Youre blessed in a beautiful way..
Love and prayers (coz something told me you needed both)...
totally agree with with ats.. youve got a beautiful way with words - just Brilliant !! these snippets on your blog always strike a chord.. sumwhere.. Thats why I so look fwd to new ones from u .. keep posting!!
i'm glad that you know what this means. because i made the mistake of trying to make someone stop crying and had to start crying myself in the process. :)
12 comments:
it's amazing how people lead parallel lives in separate universes. that was beautiful.
Because I am the only one that can make me cry...and the only one that can stop my tears is me :)
that's beautiful... :)
You are right in ur assertion.....
All words crossed teh border..
You win.........
Smiles :)
That was lovely! Especially the last 2 lines.. Empathetic and more! :)
Hey,
I have to say it again.. This blog is so beautiful.. You have a gift for putting into words what others can only feel.. Youre blessed in a beautiful way..
Love and prayers (coz something told me you needed both)...
totally agree with with ats.. youve got a beautiful way with words - just Brilliant !! these snippets on your blog always strike a chord.. sumwhere.. Thats why I so look fwd to new ones from u .. keep posting!!
-Apps
tht was an anon comment coz I;m so damn lazy to login :D
Apps again
That was beautiful..
hey seri good lines. . keep it up. .
hey don't worry, u have been given credit for your image :o)
i'm glad that you know what this means.
because i made the mistake of trying to make someone stop crying and had to start crying myself in the process. :)
Post a Comment