This blog is like poetry, in images. Wow!
I second that thought.:)How are ya' SwB?
thanks for the reminder :) Needed that. Especially right now.
Happiness comes at times to all But sadness comes unbidden And sometimes a few tears must fallAmong the laughter hidden.
You bet :)
I must say, despite all my hate to blogs, I liked yours. Good work buddy. Carry on!!
Nice :)
I absolutely love that!!
:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This blog is like poetry, in images. Wow!
I second that thought.
:)
How are ya' SwB?
thanks for the reminder :) Needed that. Especially right now.
Happiness comes at times to all
But sadness comes unbidden
And sometimes a few tears must fall
Among the laughter hidden.
You bet :)
I must say, despite all my hate to blogs, I liked yours. Good work buddy. Carry on!!
Nice :)
I absolutely love that!!
:)
Post a Comment