You smiled, you spoke, and I believedBy every word and smile deceivedAnother man would hope no moreNor hope I what I hoped beforeBut, let not this last wish be in vainDeceive, Deceive me, once again- Walter "Savage" Landor
I would rather let it be soJust cling on to life as it isAnd, No! Life does not let me be!
How true! Thanks for the birthday wishes:-)
And you know, life teaches you the same lesson over and over till you learn it.Figured that out afterall.
And then you grow older than you need to.
Yes, but you can pretend not to know, with the confidence inside that you'll handle the truth when it comes around to hit you in the face.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You smiled, you spoke, and I believed
By every word and smile deceived
Another man would hope no more
Nor hope I what I hoped before
But, let not this last wish be in vain
Deceive, Deceive me, once again
- Walter "Savage" Landor
I would rather let it be so
Just cling on to life as it is
And, No! Life does not let me be!
How true! Thanks for the birthday wishes:-)
And you know, life teaches you the same lesson over and over till you learn it.
Figured that out afterall.
And then you grow older than you need to.
Yes, but you can pretend not to know, with the confidence inside that you'll handle the truth when it comes around to hit you in the face.
Post a Comment