Alice sweetheart, I can assure you the knots in your life are very few compared to those in many others'. Have you experienced the feeling of hopelessness where all you want to do is ask your heart to stop beating? It is the worst feeling in the world ... and yet, even then, there is hope. Because hope only dies when you cease to live.
But, what if the knots are fixed too darn tightly, and the fingers that attempt to untie them are bruised and bloody? Is there still hope? (I wish you'd say 'yes' to this) :)
9 comments:
did u write it for me..??????...i know wishful thinking but...it seems there's a msg for me in this one....
i m gona save this one in my personal folders ...
thanks....
Alice sweetheart, I can assure you the knots in your life are very few compared to those in many others'. Have you experienced the feeling of hopelessness where all you want to do is ask your heart to stop beating? It is the worst feeling in the world ... and yet, even then, there is hope. Because hope only dies when you cease to live.
:)
Beautifully said...and so true!
Thank you.
You seem to have found a way to put into words everything a person feels when looking at these pictures.These are beautiful words.
Thank you for sharing them.
wow....this is even better than ur Poem...
"Because hope only dies when you cease to live"...hmmmm...
Hey, really nice pics and nicely written stuff after each.. liked this one the best so thot I'll leave a comment here.
But, what if the knots are fixed too darn tightly, and the fingers that attempt to untie them are bruised and bloody? Is there still hope? (I wish you'd say 'yes' to this) :)
You are a genius
just WOW!!
Post a Comment