circles in the sand

Sunday, March 26, 2006



they say the mirror
never lies

... though sometimes it just
makes up the truth
Posted by SwB at 21:43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2006 (32)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • what I amwhat I wantwhat I dreamwhat I deservedon'...
      • they say the mirrornever lies... though sometimes ...
      • Tell me Masteris it truethat it is Iwho hold the s...
      • maybethis lifeis not what I was meant formaybeI wa...
      • fatemost crueltook you from meleaving behind a pic...
      • we all needa wind beneath our wings... those of us...
      • Every tear you cryfills an oceanin which one dayI ...
      • For Babyyou only truly love somebodywhen both side...
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2005 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (1)
© 2005-2020 Saltwater Blues. All pictures are the property of their respective owners. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.