Monday, May 16, 2005



sometimes I feel I don't need love
I really don't

because love is an antidote
to loneliness

... and I am not lonely
I am alone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you really my ol' friend? why is it that people wonder and care for you? people who have not met you, seen you or maybe just heard your voice?

why do you keep wallowing in the past instead of the present - the gateway to the future?

you are as alone as one who has many friends, or the one who has none. or the one who is happily married. you just have to reach within, not outside.

lil' wing

Anonymous said...

yup,am a goan too...so how many times a month do u blog?waiting to read abt u

peace

Blue Athena said...

I find the strain of being alone in most of the words here. But hasn't that been a common refrain for souls that refuse to be placated by the mirage of family, the supposed soul-mate, friends et al? :)

Am striving to be at peace with myself. And not seek any emotional anchors in turbulent waters. Wish you luck too!

david raphael israel said...

Saltwater,
strong this, a terse memorable prose-poem. Says its thing well.

(Truths &/or limitations of the utterance, I needn't remark on; such a reflection has its given ground to exist in for a time.)

d.i.

TheExperimentalMom said...

Saltwater...Being alone is the best way to be i guess. Love s not an antidote for anything i think coz the only antidote is to be in love with yourself...

--Sunrise-- said...

wow!!!